NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The Marketing Program Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") will be conducted during varying periods of entry, which entry dates will be announced on the Sponsor website on which the Sweepstakes is being conducted. Each such entry period will begin at 12:01 AM Central Time ("CT") on the proscribed start date and end at 11:59 PM CT on the proscribed end date (the "Entry Period"), when all entries must be received. CT shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor's clock shall be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
1. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive a prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. How to enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Entry Period, participant must complete the required information on the entry form and submitting as directed. Providing any optional information on the entry form, including by providing contact information for potential Sweepstakes entrants to Sponsor on the entry form, does not improve your chances of winning. Although it is free to enter, if you participate in the Sweepstakes using your mobile device, standard data and message charges may be incurred. To enter the Sweepstakes without using the online entry form, legibly print your first and last name, date of birth, complete address (no P.O. Boxes accepted), telephone number and valid email address on a plain sheet of paper and mail it in an envelope, with U.S. first class postage affixed, to: OutboundEngine Attention: Sweepstakes Committee 98 San Jacinto Blvd, Suite 1300, Austin, TX 78701 USA. ALL ONLINE ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CLOSE OF THE ENTRY PERIOD; ALL MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY THE ENTRY PERIOD END DATE AND RECEIVED NO LATER THAN SEVEN (7) DAYS THEREAFTER. Regardless of method of entry, there is no limit on the number of entries that a participant may submit. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries is prohibited and any such entries will be deemed void and disqualified.
3. Prize. The prize awarded to each winner will vary and be selected by Sponsor in its discretion. Representative examples of potential prizes to be awarded include gift cards, headphones or tablets. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of any prize to be awarded to a winner will not exceed $1,000.00 USD. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Gift card prizes are subject to their terms and conditions. Any prize or portion of a prize not accepted, unclaimed or unused by a winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution or replacement of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). ARV of prize is in U.S. dollars.
4. Random Drawing; Odds of Winning. At the close of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing to be held from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification. Potential winner will be notified using the information provided on the potential winner's entry form, and may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the "Affidavit") within the time frame or by the date specified in notification or an alternate winner may be selected. If potential winner is under the age of majority in its place of legal residence, the Affidavit must be executed on its behalf by its parent or legal guardian. If potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer Sponsor's mathematical skill-testing question administered as part of the Affidavit without mechanical or other assistance in order to be declared an actual winner and receive a prize. In the event: (a) a potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the entry form or winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) a potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) a potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (e) a potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (f) a potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, or (g) if potential winner is a Canadian resident and fails to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor's sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received.
7. No Tampering; Right To Cancel; Modify. Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation, responsibility or liability, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email accounts or an entrant's failure to monitor its email account; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor's reasonable control; (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities; or (h) any typographical or other error contained in the Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any Website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes promotion, including the entire Sweepstakes promotion, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award the prizes based upon the criteria set forth in these Official Rules from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
8. Release of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty; Forum Selection Clause. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants and winners acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or any component thereof. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter, located in Austin, Texas, U.S.A. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
9. Winner List. To obtain a copy of the winners' list, available after the close of the Entry Period, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: OutboundEngine Attention: Sweepstakes Committee 98 San Jacinto Blvd, Suite 1300, Austin, TX 78701 USA